A simple yet elegant design is all that was required to allow multiple rows of stalks to be fed into the RD2.0. Simulating what would happen if a mobile unit cross-cutted the rows, we were able to figure out the row spacing to allow for timing of the ribbon decorticating process to reset. By utilizing the over retted stalks on had, we were able to prove the design but unfortunately the stalks disintegrated as they went into the decorticator. We did have dried stalks go through which we used to establish timing & prove to ourselves the design was valid, but all the tests were learning & unsuitable to show investors. If we could get our hands on fresh stalks, we could prove once & for all that mobile decortication is possible.